Monday, February 4, 2008

G-I-A-N-T-S!

I'm still in a bit of shock. I occasionally catch myself sitting here smiling or tearing up. I'm reading articles about THE CATCH and holding my breath reliving those few seconds in my head.



I was a little disappointed the newspaper guy at my subway stop only had the Daily News this morning instead of the usual big three. I definitely would've bought one of each :)

Last night, I was at a great party. Sporting my Shockey jersey and an inflatable Motorolla headset that was given out at last season's Dallas game. Tara kept asking me to call in some plays when they started looking a little worn out. I take credit for that pretty awesome fake-out Kawika Mitchell employed before he got to Brady.

I'm so proud of my Giants. See you at the parade tomorrow!