Tuesday, September 4, 2007

It's a new week, a new month, a new post!

So I'm starting off this week on a new foot. After the serious negative energy I had going on last week, the long weekend did wonders for putting me in a better frame of mind (as did the smooth move-out of the now ex-roommate). I had a great weekend: went tubing on the Delaware River (and sincerely regret I did not buy a waterproof camera), got in some quality sunbathing, hot-tubbing, and swimming, and ate 4 different desserts (occasionally for breakfast! Hey I don't have to fit into a bathing suit for another 9 months!) It was some serious mental health time that was sorely needed.

So some random things that I neglected to mention in last Friday's posting frenzy:
-I received a random copy of Spring Interweave 07. No idea why it showed up, but I was totally pumped b/c it has Eunny Jang's entrelac tutorial. It also happened to be in pristine condition, so I don't think it has been lost in the mail since I subscribed.

-Lady Eleanor is coming along nicely. And it was nice to have the entrelac tutorial so I could reassure myself that I was not messing it up. So far it's been manageable enough for subway knitting but it's starting to outgrow my bag, so I have a feeling progress will be slowed considerably when I can no longer comfortably tote her on the train. I must leave room for all my other stuff afterall, you know like keys and cellphones and wallets (not unlike the one I very inconveniently left at home this morning).

And a very recent development: my office is currently without an office manager. And that is all I have to say about that.

So no dirty roommate and no evil office manager, I really hope this is karma's way of making up for the really obnoxious time I had last week.