Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Messy Tuesday

I've been intrigued by the Messy Tuesday posts that have been popping up on some of my favorite blogs. And so I present my desk.



You've seen my desk before in other formats, but this may be getting out of hand. I've noticed the mess seems to be spreading like an amoeba and engulfing anything in its path via phagocytosis. I encourage you to check out the notes for this pic over at Flickr. I swear there is a method to my messiness. Otherwise, why am I incapable of finding anything the day after our cleaning ladies come?

Among the important items on my desk: an $.89 1.5 litre bottle of diet coke, the last of my Peeps stash, many many paint samples, my Fug Madness bracket, and piles upon piles of I-don't-know-what that should probably just get shredded and recycled. I really hope my old notebook is in there somewhere, but I'm not too sure.