Wednesday, July 18, 2007

2 days...


I. am. freaking. out.

I cannot mentally comprehend the fact that all of my questions will be answered this weekend.*

Barring any unforseen douchebaggery by non-believers/muggles (and I'm not talking about the non-knitter muggles the Yarn Harlot discusses, I'm talking the originals!) I am certain that I will be very surprised when I crack the spine of my copy of HP and the Deathly Hallows.

Will Snape be a double/triple/quadruple agent?
Is Harry a Horcrux?
Will Ron and Hermione totally make out?
Is the giant squid really an unregistered animagus that will swallow Lord Voldemort whole and drag him to a watery doom at the bottom of the lake?

I'm all aflutter just thinking of it. I plan on going into seclusion starting as of about 12 hours ago, helped along mightily by the fact I'll be out on site visits tomorrow and Friday. Anyone who ruins this for me though will regret it. I promise you that.

*I am not as optimistic as Ms. Rowling that all questions will be answered. In fact I'm hoping they won't because if I have nothing to debate with my friends, a big chunk of the fun this book has brought me will be lost. Plus, it leaves me hope that we'll get some fun tidbits in the future.