Thursday, June 14, 2007

Getting organized

Again with the planning. Today I've decided to figure out upcoming patterns I'd like to try. I really need a resource I can go back to for reference since it's so hard to keep these ideas in my head. Jenn Newton had the brilliant idea to start making lists of future gifting projects to get on the ball for Christmas. And in the spirit of planning ahead I think I'll have to do this as well. Cannot WAIT for Ravelry to come on line. Just thinking about it makes me all tingly. patience... patience...

Future Patterns
My So-called Scarf
Norwegian Stockings
Lady Eleanor
French Market Bag
Clessidra Stockings
Knee socks
(I love em! Blame it on my history in catholic school uniforms)
Ballet Wrap Sweater (pdf)
Nantucket Jacket
Venezia Pullover
Cardigan for Arwen
Tubey
Bristow Cardigan
Bathmat, Felted Bowls, Cupcakes from One Skein
Split Neckline Cap Sleeved Tee
Puff-Sleeved Cardigan
Elizabeth Bennet Cabled Cardigan
Textured Tunic (all from Fitted Knits)

Gosh I know there are more.... will have to ponder this thought all day instead of doing work.

OH fine... and Clapotis.