Friday, June 22, 2007

I did it again

This is a box from KnitPicks that arrived at work yesterday. I purchased a few balls (okay, seven) of their Palette wool in different colors for a fair isle sweater. I'm a little disappointed with one of the greens though. It's so much brighter than I was expecting. Oh well. The striped yarn is a sock yarn (I know!) in a colorway called Cape Cod (sigh).



The dust pan is just there because I'm too lazy to walk into the lab and put it away.

I'm still waiting for Amazon to ship Poems of Color to me. Once I get that I may decide to do a bohus instead of fair isle. But I really should get my skills together before I plan anything overly ambitious.

Had a lovely evening out with another Knitting Jen(n). She's going to be hosting a meetup for our sit n' knit group later in July that I'm very excited about. Outdoor knitting and a movie! Cannot wait.